Bluetooth manikin! Advance CPR training! We proudly announce that our trainings are now on other levels. Thank you all for your trust and support. Train with us!Our passion for training is endless! We Fight to Save Lives because We Care for You!
Introducing the Brayden Manikins’ new brainy brother, The Brayden Pro CPR Manikin. The Brayden Pro allows for data-driven performance-focused debriefing of CPR training as recommended by the ERC 2015 Guidelines.
The Brayden Pro provides healthcare professionals with quantitative data driven feedback, which can be used to enable students to improve their CPR performance. It provides students with real time feedback during CPR training and also enables post CPR training debriefing by providing quantitative data of key CPR parameters outlined in the ERC 2015 Guidelines such as compression depth, compression rate, hand position and release. Feedback on hands off time and ventilation performance is also provided from the Pro Manikin.
The Brayden Pro incorporates technology from the proven Brayden Manikin, which helps optimise user familiarity. It is also manufactured to the highest quality to ensure it is a robust, dependable manikin fit for the demands of frequent CPR training. Brayden Pro utilises an intuitive App, which is compatible with commonly available tablet devices (iPad and android devices). This allows trainers to conveniently use equipment that they might have already.
Chest Compression Indicating Lights
These illuminate to represent the volume of blood being circulated by the chest compressions. This volume depends on the depth of compressions. These will only fully light when the depth of compressions is over 5cm.
Blood Circulation Indicating Lights
These illuminate to represent the flow of blood from the heart to the brain. The speed of the blood flow shown varies according to the depth and speed of the compressions. These will only fully light once the rate of compressions is over 100 per minute.
CPR Quality Indicating Light
This illuminates to represent that blood is reaching the brain. This will only fully light when the depth and speed of the compressions are correct.
- The Brayden Basic CPR Manikin has been developed with both the instructor and student in mind
- It’s easy to maintain
- Realistic head tilt and chin lift for opening airway
- Highly realistic chest rise with correct ventilations
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Air vent reduces the risk of cross contamination – Air from Brayden’s disposable lungs exits through the back of his head, this means students never come in to contact with exhaled air
- Realistic Nose Pinch
- Anatomical landmarks including sternum, ribcage, sternal notch and xiphisternum
- Quick and easy to clean
- Audible feedback reinforces c orrect compression depth (Clicker ON/OFF)
- The results of CPR performance can easily be exported by email or common Social Networking Sites
- The initial feedback screen presents the overall score obtained for the CPR performed. It highlights performance for 8 key CPR parameters and presents the data as a unique interactive radar chart.
- The second screen provides detailed analysis of the CPR performance. verage values of compressions and ventilations are presented together with historical trend information alongside a graph of corresponding CPR quality over time.
- The third screen provides a tabular summary for CPR performance carried out
- The final screen provides individual CPR metric information in a bar chart format. These are presented for each cycle of CPR perofmred. The individual screens can be easily scrolled between.
- Android Tablet/iPAD required for this manikin NOT INCLUDED
- iPAD app expected November 2017